I am teacher Richie. I regret to say that these are tough times in many ways and our regular routines have suddenly been modified to become some housework classes and activities with almost zero chance to go outside. Its been like that during the last week.

For now, that's impossible and our near future is uncertain.
We will all be challenged in different ways and levels: Our performance at school, at our jobs, our friends ... Our families.
But I ask you to be patient. Make a conscious effort and try to find your way, especially if you, like me, are having a hard time when working online and everything that that implies: feeling disorganized, being interrupted at all times, feeling in some sort of prison, etc.
I'll keep trying to do the same because I believe that the only one able to figure out how to get out of trouble is yourself.
In time, our lifestyles will go back to normal. Protect your loved ones by staying safe!
May the Force be with you.
Ricardo,
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely a challenge none of us asked for but one which may be beneficial to different extents. Certainly, this is a process, a very hard one for some of us, but I trust and hope for our ability to endure and grow from this...
Let's breathe my friend, and stay positive... :)
Richie, undoubtedly, we are experiencing something unprecedented. Thus, I believe it is there where the magic lies. Let's stay focus and let's be thankful for being able to stay at home. Now more than ever we need to work on a positive mindset and on building strong bonds with many different aspects of our lives we have been taking for granted.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can find a good balance soon. 💛
Hi Richie! I know that these have been tough times for all of us. Hopefully we are going to be victorious and we are going to be able to face these new reality. We need to work together as you mention and by doing it with a positive outcome and thoughts we can have better basis for our future.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your thoughts :)