What a journey!
Its been a few months since my first entry. Now, as then, my passage through the semester has not been free from obstacles. Now, as then, an incident took place. Something that has inspired fear to me because of two reasons:
Its been a few months since my first entry. Now, as then, my passage through the semester has not been free from obstacles. Now, as then, an incident took place. Something that has inspired fear to me because of two reasons:
- The pandemic and how that affects me and my daily life.
- My true English mastery ... and, actually, the whole 8th semester.
Now, as then, I'll continue to give my best at school, I'll never surrender and I'll try to help my friends as I've always done.
It is interesting how things change in time. I've already finished my Internship, I have a job and, if nothing goes wrong, I'm about to get a second one as e-teacher.
You know? We are one semester away to accomplishing our greatest achievement of all time until now!!!
This is a message to all of you reading this: do not stop now. Keep pushing! Keep working hard, the end of the semester is upon us. You will not regret it.
It has been really fun sharing my ideas with you, readers. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and your achievements!
Farewell!
Richie.

Thanks for the encouraging words! I'll let the: "You will not regret it" phrase sink in. Take care!
ReplyDeleteOh dear Richie, We've lived trough the feared 8th semester! haven't we? I confidently attest to that heart of gold you got. Than you for supporting me when I need it the most (u know what I'm talking about haha) and for being such a dependable friend. I know as well that we can do it :) we're almost there.
ReplyDelete