Sunday, May 17, 2020

Small entries: big messages Pt. 2

Have you ever crucified yourself for "doing things incorrectly at your job"?

Keeping myself busy, looking for tips to improve my e-teaching techniques (yes, I'll keep using that term. Love it XD) has made me forget about some elemental things.

This is an appreciation post for those of you who, like me, need to remember that there's nothing wrong with making mistakes.

- We are humans, not robots.

- We are not perfect, perfection is overestimated

- Patience leads to practice, practice leads to good performance.

-  Enjoy the e-learning process, you're supposed to be doing what you like to do!!!!!!

Now go!!! Keep doing that marvelous job ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this one. Whenever that happens I go home and i get fully re-charged (ordering pizza, take a long shower, sleep 8 hours), next day i try again with a clear mind.

    ReplyDelete