Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Is that you?

+ Hello there! It's been a while. 
+ It's really good to see you!
+ Come come! Have a seat with me. 
+ Tea? A piece of cake?
- This cake nice, don't you have mo...
+ STOP TALKING WHILE YOU'RE EATING!!!!!!!!!! >:(
- What why are you ta...
+ I hate people like you
- ...


Have you ever seen your teacher ... well ... when he's not teaching you? I mean, have you ever seen him/her outside the classroom?

Well, I sometimes do, and every time that happens I get surprised at what I see.

You know, teachers are people too. They have a living, they like things, they have concerns, they fear things too. 
One of the things they fear the most is the first impression they'll leave to those they teach for the first time. Of course, that feeling vanishes in time but it doesn't really disappear completely. 

So, the next time you see your favorite teacher outside the classroom, remember that they change their attitude depending on the classroom they go into ;)

1 comment:

  1. Reading your entry made me recall the phrase: "Fake it until you make it!"and your thoughts are so true Richie. In my work I am assigned to a new group every 5 weeks so I'm king of used to give firsts impression quite often and even though I feel scared stiff, I have to prentend that is just another course in my basket but the reality is that I feel as if I were a newcomer. Nice entry!

    ReplyDelete